|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001-2008 ISO 14001 TS 16949|
|Model Number:||DIN 1629|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 Ton|
|Packaging Details:||Packing in wooden, hexagonal box or other seaworthy ways|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T L/C D/P D/A WesternUnion MoneyGram Others|
|Supply Ability:||60000 Ton/Year|
|Standard:||DIN 1629||Steel Grade:||St37.0 St44.0 St52.0|
|Material:||Non Alloy Steel||Application:||Construction Of Chemical Plant,vessels,pipework And For General Mechanical Engineering Purposes|
|Shape:||Round||Secondary Or Not:||Non-secondary|
seamless steel pipe,
precision stainless steel tubing
Low Carbon Seamless Steel Tube DIN 1629 St37.0 Non-alloyed Steel Pipe
Standard: DIN 1629 Seamless circular unalloyed steel tubes subject to special requirements
Applications: used in construction of chemical plant,vessels,pipework and for general mechanical engineering purposes.
Production Method: Seamless Cold Drawn/Rolling or Hot Rolling
Size range: O.D.:20-660mm W.T.:1-60mm L:max12000mm
Steel Grade and Chemical Compositions:
Type of deoxidization
(RR, fully killed)
|Chemical composition, % by mass||
Addition of nitrogen fixing elements
(e.g. not less than 0.020% A)
|St 52.0 3)||1.0421||R||0.22||0.040||0.035||-||Yes|
1) A content in excess of the maximum value stated is permitted if a phosphorus conten less than the maximum specified by 0.005% P per 0.001% N is observed. However, the nitrogen content shall not exceed a value of 0.012% in the cast analysis and 0.014% in the product analysis.
2) The specified maximum values do not apply if the steels are supplied with the RR(instead of R) type of deoxidization.
3) The content shall not exceed 0.55% Si and 1.60% Mn in the cast analysis or 0.60% Si and 1.70% Mn in the product analysis.
Mechanical properties of tubes in the as delivewed condition at room temperature
(For wall thickness exceeding 65mm, the values shall be agreed at the time of ordering.)
|Steel grade||Upper yield stress ReH for wall thickness, in mm||
Tensile strength Rm
Elongation after fracture
|Symbol||Material number||up to 16||
up to 40
up to 65
|St 37.0||1.0254||235||225||215||350 2) to 480||25||23|
|St 44.0||1.0256||275 1)||265 1)||255 1)||420 2) to 550||21||19|
|St 52.0||1.0421||355||345||335||500 2) to 650||21||19|
1) For cold finished tubes in the NBK condition (annealed above the upper transformation point under shielding gas or in a vacuum), minimum values of yield stress lower than these values by 20N/mm2 are permitted.
2) For cold finished tubes in the NBK cindition, minimum values of tensile strength lower than these values by 10N/mm2 are permitted.