|Place of Origin:||ZheJiang,CHINA|
|Model Number:||Inconel 600|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Tons|
|Packaging Details:||In bundles or in wooden boxes packaging.as per clients' options.|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||60000 Tons/Year|
|Standards:||Inconel 600||Grade:||Inconel 600 - UNS N06600, Nickel Alloy 600|
Alloy Inconel 600 Forged Bar
Inconel 600 round bar is also referred to as alloy 600 or as UNS N06600/ W.Nr. 2.4816. Chemically, the Inconel 600 Din 2.4816 Hexagon Bar consists of three primary alloying elements i.e. – nickel, chromium and iron, of which nickel is the majority of the alloy.
The high nickel content in the Inconel 600 Alloy Forged Bar enhances the alloys resistance to corrosion against many organic and inorganic compounds. The presence of nickel also makes the Alloy 600 Nickel Hot Rolled Bar virtually immune to chloride ion stress related corrosion cracking. Chromium, when added to the Alloy 600 Inconel Polished Bar along with nickel improves the alloys resistance to sulfur containing compounds while providing resistance against oxidizing conditions at elevated temperatures or in the presence of corrosive solutions. The Inconel Alloy 600 ASTM B166 Round Rod is not precipitation hardenable; Inconel Alloy 600 Bar Stock is hardened and strengthened only by cold working the alloy.
Mechanical properties :
1. Good corrosion resistance property for the reduction, oxidation, Nitric and other media. 2.Good stress corrosion cracking resistance property in both room temperature and high temperature.
3. Good corrosion resistance of the dry chlorine and chlorine hydride.
4. Good mechanical property when below zero, room temperature and high temperature.
5. Good anti-creep rupture strength, with the recommendation of 700℃ or above working environment.
1. Erosion thermocouple sheath of the atmosphere
2. Vinyl chloride monomer production: corrosion resistance to chlorine, hydrogen chloride, oxidation and carbonation.
3. Oxide shaft chloride converted to six fluoride: hydrogen fluoride anti-corrosion.
4. Corrosive alkali metal produce and usage filed, especially the sulfide use environment.
5. Use Chlorine produce titanium dioxide
6. Organic or inorganic chlorine produce: corrosion resistance to chlorine and fluoride.
7. Nuclear reactor
8. Heat treatment furnace flask and components, especially in the carbonization and nitride atmosphere.