|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Alloy Steel Pipe Hastelloy C-276|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000kg|
|Packaging Details:||In bundles in wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||6-8 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||200 tons per year|
|Material:||Hastelloy C-276||Application:||Chemical Industry And High-temperature Environments|
|Melting Temperature Range:||1325 ~ 1370 ℃||Similiar Grade:||UNS N10276 / W.Nr.2.4819 ...|
|Standard:||ASTM B462,STM B564, ASTM B575...|
alloy steel seamless tube,
seamless alloy steel pipe
Alloy Steel Pipe Hastelloy C-276 nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy Welded steel pipe
Hastelloy C-276 is a nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy containing tungsten content of silicon, carbon is very low.
Standard of Hastelloy C-276: ASTM B462,STM B564, ASTM B575 and so on
Hastelloy C-276 is characterized by:
● In the oxidation and reduction status, for most corrosive medium has excellent corrosion resistance.
● excellent resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion and stress corrosion cracking.
In the chemical and petrochemical fields.
It has been widely used for applications such as contact elements and catalytic systems in chloride-containing organic compounds. Such materials are particularly suitable for use in high temperature, mixed with impurities of inorganic and organic acids (such as formic acid and acetic acid), corrosive seawater environment.
Other application areas:
● pulp and paper industry, such as digestion and bleach containers
● FGD scrubber system, reheater, moisture and other fans
● equipment and components in sour gas environment jobs
● acetic acid and acidic products reactor
● sulfuric acid condenser
● methylene diphenyl isocyanate (MDI)
● impure phosphoric acid production and processing
Hastelloy C-276 grades and standards:
|Grades and Standards||Material Grade||specifications|
Hastelloy C-276 chemical composition:
Hastelloy C-276 Physical properties:
Density: ρ = 8.9g / cm3
melting temperature range: 1325 ~ 1370 ℃
The corrosion resistance of Hastelloy C-276:
Higher molybdenum and chromium content make Hastelloy C-276 alloy can resist various aggressive chemical media, including reducing media, such as phosphoric acid, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, chlorine, chlorine-containing organic or inorganic media. Due to the high nickel content, Hastelloy C-276 can effectively resist chlorine caused due to stress corrosion cracking, and even hot chloride solution.
Time - Temperature - sensitized curve (0.008% carbon content, with reference to ASTM G28 Method A)
Hastelloy C-276 Application:
Hastelloy C-276 has been widely used in most of the chemical industry and high-temperature environments.
Typical fields of application:
● flue gas desulfurization system
● pickling and acid regeneration plant
● production of acetic acid and agrochemicals
● production of titanium dioxide (chloride method)
● electrolytic plating
Hastelloy C-276 processing and heat treatment:
1. HastelloyC-276 alloy by traditional production process manufacturing and processing.
2. Before the heat treatment and heat treatment process should always be kept clean and pollution-free workpieces.
3. It should fully take into account the sensitivity of sensitized when the alloy rapid cooling at 1000 ℃ ~ 600 ℃ between.
4. In the heat treatment process can not contact with sulfur, phosphorus, lead and other low melting point metal, otherwise it will impair the performance of the alloy, such as marking paint should pay attention to clear, the temperature indicating paint, crayons, oil, fuel and other contaminants.
5. The fuel sulfur content as low as possible, the sulfur content of natural gas should be less than 0.1%, heavy oil should be less than 0.5% sulfur content. ʱ??
6. furnace gas furnace with a neutral to slightly oxidizing appropriate, should avoid furnace gas fluctuates between oxidation and reduction, heated by the flame is not burning directly to the workpiece.
Hastelloy C-276 Heating:
Before the heat treatment and heat treatment process should always be kept clean and pollution-free workpieces.
During the heat treatment can not touch the sulfur, phosphorus, lead and other low melting point metal, otherwise Nicrofer 6616 hMo alloy becomes brittle, should pay attention to remove paint, such as tags, temperature indicating paint, crayons, oil, fuel and other contaminants. Fuel sulfur content as low as possible, the sulfur content of natural gas should be less than 0.1%, heavy oil should be less than 0.5% sulfur content. Electric heating is a better choice, because precise temperature furnace, furnace gas and clean. If the gas furnace gas furnace clean enough, you can choose from.
Furnace gas furnace with a neutral to slightly reducing appropriate, should avoid furnace gas fluctuates between oxidation and reduction, heated by the flame is not burning directly to the workpiece.
1. HastelloyC-276 thermal processing temperature range of 1200 ℃ ~ 950 ℃, cooling method for cooling or rapid air cooling.
2. To ensure the best corrosion resistance, thermal processing should be carried out after the heat treatment, the workpiece should be directly added to the warmed heat treatment furnaces. ʱ??
Work hardening rate 1. Hastelloyc-276 is greater than the austenitic stainless steel, so the need for processing equipment selection. Workpiece should state solution heat treatment, and there should be an intermediate annealing during cold. ʱ??
2. If the cold rolling is greater than 15%, you need a secondary solution treatment of the workpiece.
Hastelloy C-276 Heat Treatment:
1. Hastelloyc-276 solution treatment temperature range 1100 ℃ ~ 1160 ℃.
2. The cooling method is water quenching, the material thickness of less than 1.5mm can also be used to quickly cooled. The use of air-cooled, it should be within 2 minutes of cooling from 1000 ℃ to 600 ℃.
3. During the heat treatment, the workpiece must be kept clean.
Hastelloy C-276 descaling:
1. Hastelloyc-276 surface oxide and weld around the slag adhesion stronger than stainless steel, is recommended to use fine grain belt or fine grain grinding wheel.
2. Before using HNO3 / HF mixed acid pickling to blasting or grinding the oxide film break.
Hastelloy C-276 Machining:
Because of the hardening sensitive, so should adopt a low cutting speed and heavy feed for processing, in order to drive into the already cold below the surface hardening.
Hastelloy C-276 weld treatment :
pickling and brushing oxide