Hot Sale Monel 400 Alloy 600 Alloy 625 C10200 C71500 High Nickel Alloy Corrosion Resistance At High Temperatures Tubing
Size:thickness 0.3mm~100mm; Width 50mm~2500mm; Length 1000mm~12000mm
Surface:Mill finish, polished, anodizing, brushing, sand blasting, powder coating,etc
Payment terms:T/T,L/C,western union, Paypal
1) Further making utensil.
2) Solar reflective film
3) The appearance of the building
4) Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.
5) Furniture cabinets
6) Elevator decoraction
7) Signs,nameplate,bags making.
8) Decorated inside and outside the car
9) Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.
10) The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,U disk,etc.
Package:Standard export seaworthy package or as required.
Copper 102 & Copper 122 Tubing
C10200 OFHC copper alloy tubing ( C102 ) - offers excellent electrical conductibity and is especially suitable for soldering and brazing as well be being easily cold worked or hot formed.
C12200 OFHC copper alloy tubing ( C122 ) - offers low electrical conductivity due to the phosphorus content in the alloy and is especially suitable for soldering and brazing.
Monel 400 Tubing
Monel 400 is a high nickel alloy consisting of approximately 67% nickel and 23% copper. It has good corrosion resistance, especially in salty and caustic reducing environments. Its tensile strength can be increased through repeated work hardening. With good mechanical properties below zero degrees Fahrenheit and up to temperatures of 1000 degrees Fahrenheit, it can be used in a wide variety of applications. Most commonly, Monel 400 tubing is found in marine engineering, chemical/petroleum, distillation and heat exchanger applications.
Composed of 52% Nickel and the balance Iron, this alloy shares a similar coefficient of expansion to soft glass, making it useful in lighting and sensor applications.
A high nickel alloy typically used for applications requiring corrosion resistance at high temperatures. Excellent mechanical properties across a wide range of temperatures.
Similar corrosion characteristics to Alloy 600, this alloy has very useful strength characteristics at higher temperatures and is often used in load bearing components exposed to high temperatures & oxidizing environments.
Nickel-Chromium alloy with added molybdenum and niobium that enhances corrosion and oxidation resistance.
How to get the sample?
1. You are requested to pay for sample charges and courier charges from China to your country; and the free sample is according the product like size, steel grade and quantity, please consult our sales for details
2. Sample charges will be refunded when order is placed.
What is your Payment Term?
1. T/T: 30% deposit in advance, the balance 70% paid before shipment
2. 30% down payment, the balance 70% paid against L/C at sight
3. Upon negotiation
Who are your customers?
1. Stockists, Distributors,Wholesalors,Agents, Traders, End Users, etc
How long will you react on our requirement?
1. Your requirement would be treated within 24 hours on weekdays. Quotations would be sent upon technical details confirmed by customer!
Any more questions about your doubts, please feel free to send us your emails or call!