Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Thin Diameter Stainless Steel Tubes||Standard:||EN10357|
|Technics:||Welded||Usage:||Food Industry, Chemical Industry|
TORICH EN10357 Food industry Chemical Industry Thin Diameter Stainless Steel Tubes
|Name||Welded stainless steel tubes|
|Usage||Food industry, chemical industry|
The tubes shall be manufactured from cold reooled plate, sheet or strip, longitudinally fusion welded, with or without the addition of filler metal.
1. Incoming Raw Material Inspection
2. Raw Material Segregation to avoid steel grade mix-up
3. Heating and Hammering End for Cold Drawing
4. Cold Drawing and Cold Rolling, on line inspection
5. Heat Treatment, +A, +SRA, +LC, +N, Q+T
6. Straightening-Cutting to specified length-Finished Measuring Inspection
7. Machanical Testing in own labs with Tensile Strength, Yield Strength, Elongation, Hardness, Impact, Mictrostruture etc
8. Packing and Stocking
100% of our steel tubes are dimensionally checked
100% of our steel tubes are visually checked to assure they have a perfect surface condition and no surface defects.
100% eddy current test and ultrosonic test to eliminate longitudinal and transversal defects.