Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name::||GB/T19793 Small Diameter Thick-Wall Q195 ERW Black Steel Pipe For Shock Absorber||Material::||Q235 Q195 SPCC SPHC|
|Surface::||With Anti Rust Oil||Application::||Shock Absorber|
Application:Replace seamless tubes in subsequent cold drawing,Motorcycle Electric Vehicle Shock Absorber
size:length--2~12m WT--2~4.5mm OD--16~50mm
material:Q235 Q195 SPCC SPHC
Production process: ordinary high-frequency welded pipe
Advantages: small diameter and thick wall
:The internal and external surfaces of the steel tube are not allowed to have cracks, scabs, folds, delaminations, laps, and burns. Allows for scribes, scratches, misalignment of welds, burns, oxide scales, and external burr removal traces that are not more than a negative wall thickness deviation
What is your Guarantee?
1. SO9001:2008 and TS16949 certification, SGS, BV, TUV or other third party inspection is available.
2. High quality with competitive price.
3. Advanced technology, experienced engineer, ISO quality system for quality assurance and traceability.
Do you have agent or distributor in our country?
1. We are recruiting area agent and distributor all over the world, welcome to send us your mail or call us for detail discussion.
How is your production capability?
1. 2000 tons monthly production capacity, 5000 tons monthly trading capability
2. Prompt and Timely shipment
How to get the sample?
1. You are requested to pay for sample charges and courier charges from China to your country; and the free sample is according the product like size, steel grade and quantity, please consult our sales for details
2.Sample charges will be refunded when order is placed.
What is your Payment Term?
1. T/T: 30% deposit in advance, the balance 70% paid before shipment
2. 30% down payment, the balance 70% paid against L/C at sight
3. Upon negotiation
Who are your customers?
1. Stockists, Distributors,Wholesalors,Agents, Traders, End Users, etc
How long will you react on our requirement?
1. Your requirement would be treated within 24 hours on weekdays.
Quotations would be sent upon technical details confirmed by customer!
Any more questions about your doubts, please feel free to send us your emails or call!