Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Key Words:||Heavy Wall Steel Tubing||Material:||1010 1020 1045|
|Length:||5-12m||Usage:||For Oil Hydraulic Cylinder|
|Technique:||Cold Drawn||Shape:||Round Shape|
Fuel Injection High Pressure Oil Hydraulic Cylinder Seamless Steel Tube
China Precision Steel Tube leading supplier, choose the high quality Hydraulic Precision Steel Tube, Precision Carbon Steel Tube, Precision Seamless Steel Tube, CDS Steel Tube, CDW Steel Tube
Wall thickness 4-50mm
Length 5-6m Upon request
Produce method: shall be manufactured from unalloyed quality steel or an equivalent steel produced by a steel-making process that ensures a very homogeneous structure.
The final reduction of the tube shall be followed by treatment to achieve the specified mechanical properties. Please advise.
Characteristic:Precision,Smooth finish,Cleanliness,High mechanical properties.
Delivery condition: NBK/GBK.
Outside surface condition
1:Outside surface as processed, without any additional finish. Tubes annealed or normalized in a controlled atmosphere may be discoloured,but shall be free from loose scale.
2.Zinc electroplated with a coating layer thickness of 8μm minimum and an additional colourless chromatinga
3. Zinc electroplated with a coating layer thickness of 8μm minimum and an additional yellow chromating
4 ,5,6,7,8 Reserved for further application
9 As specified subject to agreement
A: Chromating as described in ISO2080 and ISO4520
|Code||Tensile strength Rm N/mm2 Min||
|Note: The mechanical properties apply when the tubes is tested in accordance with ISO6507-1 and ISo6892-1|
Inside diameter ,d
d≤4mm:±0.05mm for class2 (for diesel (compression-ignition)engines)
±0.025mm for class 1(for fuel injection pump testing)
For Class 1 and Class2 Please refer above explain.
The maximum value of the concentricity of the tube outside diameter relative to inside diameter shall be proportional to the wall thickness, as shown in Figure1.
1. Incoming Raw Material Inspection
2. Raw Material Segregation to avoid steel grade mix-up
3. Heating and Hammering End for Cold Drawing
4. Cold Drawing and Cold Rolling, on line inspection
5. Heat Treatment, +A, +SRA, +LC, +N, Q+T
6. Straightening-Cutting to specified length-Finished Measuring Inspection
7. Machanical Testing in own labs with Tensile Strength, Yield Strength, Elongation, Hardness, Impact, Mictrostruture etc
8. Packing and Stocking