Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Keyword:||DOM Steel Tubes||Standard:||BS 6323|
|Material:||CFS 3, CFS 3A, CFS 4 Etc||Surface:||Customers't Requirement|
|OD:||5-220 Mm||WT:||0.5 - 25 Mm|
|Length:||Max 7000mm||Usage:||Auto Industry|
drawn over mandrel steel tubing,
drawn over mandrel steel tube
OD: 5-220 mm
Length: Max 7000mm
1 BK Cold finished(hard)
2 BKW Cold finished(soft)
3 GBK Annealed
4 NBK Normalized
5 GZF Annealed (including de-scaling)
6 NZF Normalized (including de-scaling)
DOM Steel Tube Production Process:
Raw material → Incoming inspection → Cutting → Heating → Piercing → Hammering →Pickling → Cold-drawing → Heat treatment → Physical chemistry test → Straightening → Ends cutting → Final inspection → Bundling →Storage
1. Incoming Raw Material Inspection
2. Raw Material Segregation to avoid steel grade mix-up
3. Heating and Hammering End for Cold Drawing
4. Cold Drawing and Cold Rolling, on line inspection
5. Heat Treatment, +A, +SRA, +LC, +N, Q+T
6. Straightening-Cutting to specified length-Finished Measuring Inspection
7. Machanical Testing in own labs with Tensile Strength, Yield Strength, Elongation, Hardness, Impact, Mictrostruture etc
8. Packing and Stocking
100% of our steel tubes are dimensionally checked
100% of our steel tubes are visually checked to assure they have a perfect surface condition and no surface defects.
100% eddy current test and ultrosonic test to eliminate longitudinal and transversal defects.
A: A professional steel pipes materials inventor, manufacturer and solution provider
A: Generally it is 7-14 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 30-60 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but need pay the cost of freight.
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us