Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Keyword:||Seamless Steel Tubes||Standard:||DIN EN10297, DIN 1626, DIN 17175, API 5CT, API 5DP Etc|
|Material:||10#, 20#, 45#, 16Mn, Q195, Q235 Etc||Surface:||Black Painted|
|OD:||6-813 Mm||WT:||0.5-100 Mm|
|End Protector:||Plastic Pipe Cap||Usage:||Mechanical And General Engineering|
precision stainless steel tubing,
seamless carbon steel tube
OD: 6-813 mm
Material: 10#, 20#, 45#, 16Mn, Q195, Q235, Q345
- Fine Grain Steel: Steel having an austenitic/ferritc grain size equal to or finer than 6 when measured in accordance with EURONORM103
- Normalizing Rolling: A rolling process in which the final deformation is carried out in a certain temperature range leading to a material condition equivalent to that obtained after normalizing so that the specified values of the mechanical properties are retained even after normalizing (+N)
- As Rolled: Formed after heating into the austenitic region without subsequent heat treament (+AR)
- Annealing: Heat treatment at a temperature slightly below AC1 (+A)
- TH Treatment: Heat treatment with the object of achieving a hardness within a specified range (+TH)
- FP Treatment: Heat treatment with the object of producing a ferritic and pearlitic structure and achieving a hardness within a specified range (+PH)
- Employer: Organization for which the person works on a regular basis
Chemical Composition for tubes made of non-alloy special steel in % by mass:
|Steel name||Steel number||min||max||min||max||min||max||max||max|
Chemical Composition for tubes made from alloy special steel in % by mass:
|Steel name||Steel number||min||max||min||min||max||max||max||min||max||min||max||min||max|
1. Incoming Raw Material Inspection
2. Raw Material Segregation to avoid steel grade mix-up
3. Heating and Hammering End for Cold Drawing
4. Cold Drawing and Cold Rolling, on line inspection
5. Heat Treatment, +A, +SRA, +LC, +N, Q+T
6. Straightening-Cutting to specified length-Finished Measuring Inspection
7. Machanical Testing in own labs with Tensile Strength, Yield Strength, Elongation, Hardness, Impact, Mictrostruture etc
8. Packing and Stocking
100% of our steel tubes are dimensionally checked
100% of our steel tubes are visually checked to assure they have a perfect surface condition and no surface defects.
100% eddy current test and ultrosonic test to eliminate longitudinal and transversal defects.
A: A professional steel pipes materials inventor, manufacturer and solution provider
A: Generally it is 7-14 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 30-60 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but need pay the cost of freight.
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us